PRF or Platelet Rich Fibrin
Next generation technology, using your own blood.
- PRF is similar to PRP except that PRF naturally contains fibrin for clot scaffolding and localization of mesenchymal stem cells.
- PRF formation and centrifugation differs from PRP in that there is no anticoagulant and spin times and speeds differ. PRF has implied use as a natural filler.
- PRF has had remarked success as a complementary component in surgical and nonsurgical esthetic treatments.
- PRF releases platelet-related therapeutic granules for a longer duration and at a slower rate than PRP.
- - Hair loss - Dark circles - Acne scarring - Wrinkles and fine lines - Tear throughs and deep folds - Brown spots (face, neck, décolleté) - Volume loss and symmetry adjustment
-Call 505-881-4012 for your consultation and pricing!
Before/ After PRF One Under Eye Treatment